The Traveling Vineyard is a home-based wine business that was formed in 2001. This enterprise was launched with the aim of revolutionizing wine tasting events. In over a decade, The Traveling Vineyard has made a name for itself in the industry. It boasts a diverse portfolio that comprises of 1000 Wine Guides in more than 40 states in the U.S. The Traveling Vineyard’s head offices are in Ipswich, Massachusetts. The firm has a broad range of wine consultants.
Advantages of becoming an associate of the Traveling Vineyard
This business deals in a variety of wines, such as white, sweet, red, and fizzy. The Traveling Vineyard also sells other assorted accessories, such decanters, openers, and chillers. Its products are affordable due to the increasing demand of wine. The Traveling Vineyard is a reputable company and a member of the revered Direct Selling Association (DSA). Therefore, the company engages in legally accepted business practices. Therefore, becoming a wine merchant in this business is easy and has its merits. These benefits include:
• It costs less to become a Wine Guide
• A dealer stands a chance of winning prizes, such a wine opener, in just 60 days of membership
• Wine Guides are assured of bonuses upon reaching certain set sales goals
• Members are rewarded for signing up new members
• No monthly sales quotas. Thus, members experience no pressure in case no sales are made
• Incentive trips with all-expense paid for members who wish to sponsor new members and host events
How wine consultants earn money
The Traveling Vineyard has four ways in which its associates can make money, including online sales, home tasting occasions, building a team, and monthly wine club sales. Wine merchants working for this company are assured of up to 35 percent in a commission based on how much they sell. The Traveling Vineyard also provides their members a discount of about 20 purchases when purchases are made.
Check YouTube for more details about Traveling Vineyard.